Who We Are
Culture of trust is a collaborative organizational program designed to help businesses and individuals create a lasting culture of change. We focus on building diverse, inclusive, and exceptional work cultures through coaching, consulting, training, and speaking. A culture of trust yields higher engagement, happier employees, greater productivity, and higher profits.
What We Do
We consult with business executives and work with cross-functional teams to transform your culture from the inside out. By evaluating the current culture of a company (the “as is”), we design, develop, and implement a value system with your executives and teams which then promotes an organization-wide culture change (the “should be”). We are proud to work with you on your communication efforts and overall change management needed for success. We believe implementation is successful when executives and cross-functional teams establish values with agreed upon behaviors. This helps with buy in for the rest of the company. We’re here to empower you to make a culture change that lasts!
Our culture programs answer the following questions:
- How to develop a value plan and put it into action
- Why value demonstration is a key principle for successful leadership
- How to successfully live out your company values
- Why hiring, firing, and rewarding values is essential for organizational success
- How to establish a discipline for sustaining a values-centric and trust culture
Through our corporate training programs, consultations, executive & holistic coaching, and speaking engagements, we also educate others on issues of sexual harassment, organizational transformation strategies, and successful leadership initiatives.
Our Mission: Create culture change and equity in the workplace.
Our Vision: Partner collaboratively with our clients to empower them to achieve exceptional business results by unleashing their organizations full potential regarding culture, leadership and strategy to achieve a diverse and inclusive organization.
We believe enthusiasm is contagious, and we are committed to making a lasting impact on every client by offering work that is innovative, integrity-driven, and excellently executed from start to finish.
- Passion: Our energy and enthusiasm are contagious. We are inspired to make a lasting impact.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing drives every action we take.
- Innovation: We introduce fresh thinking that creates value.
- Excellence: We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our individual and collective actions and collaborate with our clients
Who We Serve
Our ideal client recognizes their organizational culture needs change and desires to take their company from good to great. They experience one or more of the following issues within their organization:
- High turnover in key positions
- Constant outperformance in your company’s area of expertise
- Low scores on employee & customer surveys
- Flat or declining financial performance
- Several accounts of sexual harassment or retaliation
JUDY FOLEY AVAILABLE SPEAKING TOPICS:
- Hero to Zero: My Personal Story of Sex Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Why CEOs, Boards of Directors, and HR need to change the culture
- How to Recognize Signs of Sexual Harassment and Retaliation
- How to Heal as a Victim of Harassment and Retaliation
Meet the Founder
Judy Foley, Founder and CEO of The Culture of Trust
Judy Foley is a revolutionary thought leader within the world of business management and executive leadership. Over the last 20 years, she has gained a wealth of experiential wisdom in corporate environments, working in numerous industries including manufacturing, automotive, consumer packaging goods, industrial chemicals, insurance/financial, healthcare, global technology/telecommunications, nonprofits, private equity, and privately-owned businesses.
Well versed in subjects of business, operations and marketing. Judy holds her MBA with a concentration in Operations and Marketing from DePaul University’s Graduate School of Business and her BS in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Stout. She has also completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training at Chicago Deming Association, Six Sigma Master’s Program, and participated in Leadership Women America and Leadership Women International development programs.
A dedicated agent of change, Judy is passionate about making a difference in organizational strategy, leadership, culture, diversity, and inclusivity. Her credentials include hands-on operational experience, executive supply chain coaching, senior program consulting, and marketing with numerous executive teams. Additionally, she has held executive positions with multiple high-profile organizations, including Checkers Industrial Safety Supply, Reveal, and CNA Insurance.
Not only is Judy a widely successful business management executive, she is also the author of RETALIATION at the Highest Level: Why CEO, Boards of Directors, and HR Need to Change Culture and co-author of THE TOTAL WOMAN: A Holistic Approach to Life Balance (Chapter 5: Embracing Change, Transformation and Being Your Authentic Self). Her wide array of skills and talents have been recognized by many, earning her CNA’s Gold FOCUS Award. This award covered several areas of expertise including, financial responsibility, operational efficiency, and customer service in establishing a structure for a Centralized Supplier Management Organization.
Today, through The Culture of Trust, Judy is empowering businesses to unleash their full potential by collaborating with them to design and implement effective changes within their work culture.
“To be authentic, we must cultivate the courage to be imperfect — and vulnerable. We have to believe that we are fundamentally worthy of love and acceptance, just as we are. I’ve learned that there is no better way to invite more grace, gratitude and joy into our lives than by mindfully practicing authenticity.”