We believe a culture of trust is vital to create unmatched success both in and out of the workplace. When implemented effectively, trust makes a significant difference in the overall culture of an organization and its employee safety and satisfaction.
8 Questions to Ask About Your Company Culture
- Are you upholding a culture that does not tolerate unacceptable behavior?
- What is the cost of reporting issues within your organization?
- What is the reputational impact within your organization for the victim and person reporting harassment?
- What is the cost for victims and their families?
- Does your Board of Directors and CEO have a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and respectful workplace where harassment is not accepted nor tolerated?
- Do all levels of management have systems in place that hold employees accountable to a zero-tolerance harassment policy?
- Does your organization have a commitment to place a premium on diversity and inclusion strategy?
- Are all of your employees, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information, treated equally and without discrimination or harassment?
“To build trust, a leader must exhibit competence, connection, and character.”
-John C. Maxwell